- Frosty Faustings LLC prohibits the possession or use of firearms, weapons, or drugs during the entire event, including all event spaces.
- Alcohol is prohibited during the event if under 21 and all alcohol must be purchased from the venue.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the event space.
- All Games will be played on default settings unless otherwise noted in the “Games and Bonuses” section for each game.
- All Tournament Matches are 2/3 matches unless otherwise noted in the “Games and Bonuses” section for each game. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals for all games are 3/5!
- All Games are double elimination. Games with larger turnouts will be split up into Pool Play.
- Winners must keep same characters unless noted otherwise in “Games and Payouts” section for each game. If you choose Random Select to pick a character and win the match, you must Random Select your character again.
- You are responsible for checking into your pool before the official start time. If you are called for your match and are not present, you may be put into the losers bracket or disqualified at the judge’s discretion.
- If you are entered into multiple tournaments and are required to play in two or more at the same time, whether it be in pools or top 8, please notify the judges running those brackets to avoid any DQs.
- If players disagree on which side they play on or which stage to use, selection will be determined by playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. Winner may choose.
- If both players cannot agree on a stage within 10 seconds after selecting their characters, stage select is random, unless noted otherwise in specific game rules. If a banned stage is selected randomly, the stage should be selected again until a legal stage is selected.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during your match will force you to forfeit the round. In case a pause occurs, notify a judge immediately before resuming play.
- Turbo functions on all controllers are banned.
- Players are responsible for bringing their own arcade sticks/control pads as we cannot provide controllers for competitors. Wireless controllers are banned unless plugged into the console directly. All controllers must be plugged into the console using a wire. If you wish to use converters, you must bring your own. Cronus and CronusMax Wireless converters are also banned. Disrupting other tournament matches with a wireless controller may result in being disqualified from the entire event.
- Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating and will result in the collaborating players being immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
Code of Conduct
- Cheering and jeering from the crowd is perfectly fine, as is a healthy level of trash talking and playful banter. However, if you cross the line into malicious, threatening, or discriminatory hate you will be thrown out of the venue. Do not try to intentionally make other attendees uncomfortable. Control yourself and treat others with respect.
- Frosty Faustings has a zero tolerance policy toward violence, threats of violence, intimidation, inappropriate contact, harassment (sexual or otherwise), and other forms of personal misconduct. Any incident or threat of violence, harassment, aggressive intimidation, or inappropriate contact of any kind will result in a minimum 1-year to lifetime attendance ban.
Attendees of Frosty Faustings agree to be bound by the decisions of Frosty Faustings and anyone acting on its behalf, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Frosty Faustings reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify or remove any individual it finds to be tampering with the type, process, or operation of the event, or to be acting in violation of event rules or Frosty Fausting’s code of conduct.
See “Games and Bonuses” page for game-specific rules.