For the safety of all our attendees, Frosty Faustings LLC. is implementing the following health & safety policies at Frosty Faustings XVI 2024. Upon registration, you will need to confirm that you understand and agree to abide by these policies for yourself and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian.
We have developed these policies in accordance with government regulations, CDC guidance, and currently available scientific data. Please note that as pandemic conditions change, we may update these policies to maximize the safety of our attendees. We will make every effort to communicate changes promptly so that you can make informed decisions about your attendance.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Frosty Faustings XVI 2024 you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 to yourself and/or any Minor for which you serve as Guardian.
We know this has been a challenging time for everyone and thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know everyone can band together to help keep our community safe. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• FACE MASKS are strongly recommended but not required.
• VACCINATION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED Based on the current Covid transmission rates and CDC guidelines, we will NOT be requiring proof of vaccination at this time. However, to best protect yourself and others, we strongly recommend you be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received all available boosters. Vaccination requirements may change based on new variants, rising cases, and/or government restrictions.
• PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN. Sanitizing stations will be positioned throughout the venue.
• EVENT CAPACITY. The event will be capped at 4.000 attendees (competitors & spectators), not including staff. We have taken steps to reduce congestion and allow for more space between tables and fewer players per pool. We have restructured each ballroom’s content to minimize congestion and crowding.
• IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND. If you or any Minors for which you serve as Guardian have any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other contagious illness, such as coughing, runny nose, fever, chills, etc., please do not attend Frosty Faustings. While we will miss you, for the health of all our guests, please enjoy the event via stream.
• IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND. Please follow all CDC guidelines regarding quarantining and isolation prior to attending Frosty Faustings.
Any attendee refusing to follow our Covid Policy will be removed from the event without a refund.
While not currently required, we strongly recommend wearing a mask during your time at Frosty Faustings to best protect yourself against COVID-19. Frosty Faustings reserves the right to modify this policy based on new variants, rising cases, and/or government restrictions.
- We will have generic face masks available for free while supplies last.
- Free masks are also available via the CDC Find Free Masks website.
Frosty Faustings strongly recommends that all attendees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to best protect themselves and others. Proof of vaccination is not currently required but this may change based on government regulations, transmission levels, rising cases, and/or new variants.
To find a free COVID-19 vaccine near you visit https://www.vaccines.gov/, text your zip to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Social Distancing and Reduced Capacity
- The maximum capacity of the event will be capped at 4,000 attendees excluding staff.
- We are increasing the amount of space between tournament tables.
- We have restructured each ballroom’s content to minimize congestion and crowding.
- In order to maximize competitor comfort and safety, we ask that only players who are entered into a pool’s bracket, stand around setups designated for that pool while it is being run.
- Players may gather around casual setups freely but please be respectful of other people’s space.
- Please make sure to wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer. We recommend that all attendees bring some portable hand sanitizer with them but there will also be free hand sanitizer stations available around the event spaces.
- When playing on arcade cabinets, please make sure to wipe down the surface of the cabinet and the controls after your turn is over. Sanitary wipes will be provided by the event near the arcade areas.
- Please be respectful of other attendees’ personal space. Fist bumps or elbow bumps are encouraged over handshakes.
- Please do not leave any food or beverages unattended to avoid other attendees picking them up by mistake.
Health & Safety Acknowledgement
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 or are alerted of exposure to a confirmed case of Covid 10 days prior to the event we ask that you stay home. Please follow all CDC guidelines regarding quarantining and isolation. It is hard to police everyone that may feel sick so we really need everyone’s cooperation in keeping our community safe! If you receive a positive test result within 10 days preceding the event, we ask that you PLEASE stay home, both for your own safety and for the safety of others. We do not normally offer refunds past the deadline but may be able to make an exception with proof of a positive COVID-19 test. Please see our Refunds Policy for more information.
By attending Frosty Faustings you acknowledge, understand, and confirm each of the following:
- That you and any Minors for which you serve as Guardian will abide by all terms of admission and participation (as may be updated from time to time) and event health-and-safety requirements, all local public health regulations and guidance from the relevant city and/or state which are in effect at the time of entry, and, where applicable, provide proof of compliance with any event entry requirements;
- That you and any Minors for which you serve as Guardian are not currently experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov; including but not limited to the following:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That you and any Minors for which you serve as Guardian are not currently infected with COVID-19 and that prior to attending the event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without following CDC recommendations.
Please do not attend Frosty Faustings if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at the event, You do not meet all of the above criteria, You may be asked to leave the venue at the sole discretion of the event staff.
Please listen to Frosty Faustings staff. We expect all attendees to cooperate fully with our staff, hotel staff, and any local security or law enforcement personnel. If you feel compelled to give us sass about your mask or requirements to attend, you should be aware that the consequences may include revocation of your badge without refund, removal from the venue, and/or an attendance ban from future Frosty Faustings events.